Optometrist Dr. Harmon has been helping Sonoma County see clearly since 1978. He obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree from University of California Davis in 1969 as an honors graduate and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa at the University of California Berkeley School of Optometry. Dr. Harmon served four years as Chief of Optometry at the U.S. Public Health Service in San Francisco, then moved to Santa Rosa and opened his private practice.
Dr. Harmon is a member of the American Optometric Association, California Optometric Association, and the Redwood Empire Optometric Society, for which he is a past president. He was also a past officer in the Santa Rosa evening Active 20/30 Club.
Outside of the office he enjoys playing his Guild guitar, collecting music, creating playlists for Sonoma Eyeworks®, and most of all he cherishes the time he spends visiting his four grandchildren, Jenna, Ethan, Brendan and Owen.
Visit Dr. Harmon for these optometry services:
- Computer assisted eye exams
- Glaucoma, cataract, and other eye health testing
- Emergency eye care and management of eye injuries and infections
- Specialty and bifocal contact lenses
- Refractive surgery consultation
- Digital retinal photography
Dr. Harmon and Sonoma Eyeworks® participate with VSP, Medical Eye Services, and “traditional” Medicare. To schedule an optometrist appointment, please call Sonoma Eyeworks® Optometry at (707) 578-4200.
- University of California Optometry Alumni Association
- American Optometric Association
- California Optometric Association
- UC Davis Alumni Association
- Redwood Empire Optometric Association